Thursday, September 30, 2010

been a long time

been a long time, shouldn't have left you, without a dope beat to step to.
I apologize for waiting so long before another blog entry. I haven't been without things to write about as much as lacking the time and energy to do so. Our household is ill lately. I have been helping with the kids a little more with Brad being ill as well. Work has also been a treat. Being short an assistant manager is less fun. I even went to bed at 10 last night. Which, for this insomniac, is a big stretch. Anywho, enough about me, time to talk about me.

I am very excited for this weekend and the few days after. Actually my overall attitude is much improved lately. (which I think has a lot to do with my eczema finally clearing up on my face thanks to my cousin brad sharing some medicated cream. amazing how a clear face just makes you feel better about so much.) Even though work has been stressful I have made some good changes in the work place which should result in better things there. So work is better, ish, now onto weekend greatness.

Friday night will kick off the greatness. After work I shall get a much needed haircut. Following the haircut I will buy a new shirt to have a killer outfit for the evening's events. 10 p.m.: drinky drinks at the old Applebees with "the gang". I'm talking 2 dollar margaritas and long islands, and half off apetizers! what in the world is up!?!  From there, sky is the limits. But do know this: I will change lives.

Saturday I have a nice opening shift at 7 a.m. to follow up the crazy, assuming, evening before. After work I will rush home so Brad and Mica can attend their wine tasting. So saturday will be me and the kiddos. Popcorn, movies, games. Should be fun.

Sunday funday!!! That's right, Sunday I have off! Green Bay Packers doin work, me doin work on beers, and stuff!!!! YES! STUFF!!!

Monday will be average with a 10-6 shift and an evening of How I Met Your Mother and season 4 of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (wil be purchased at some point this weekend). Hopefully I will get some good sleep cause Tuesday is the day I'm most ecited for.

TUESDAY!!!

It may seem like a normal day but this tuesday will be legend... wait for it... DARY!!!! Work blah blah bull shit, only til 3 p.m., then the fun starts. I will leave work and proceed to go to Best Buy to buy yself a special gift that releases tuesday. Hopefully I will have enough time to train on it to beat Mica later on that night. Bowling starts at 7 p.m. and I hope to avenge my god awful scores last week. Then I will be rushing home to play DEF JAM RAPSTAR!!!! YES!!! It's true. The moment everyone has been waiting for. Phil and his mic throwing down lyrics to crazy beats. Tuesday everyone will know of my MC greatness!!!

MC P, OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment